- Welchman Hall Gully Tropical Forest is a must see attraction for nature lovers with guided tours daily at 10:30am and 11:30am from December to April.
- See the potters at work at Earthworks Pottery! Earthworks produces fully functional lines of dinnerware and serving pieces mainly, in over 150 shapes and 36 stock patterns.
- Want hassle-free tour booking, at the best prices? Book all the best tours in one convenient place - Premier Attractions!
- The Flower Forest - 53.6 acres of beautiful paths, trees and flowers, with 7 acres of wild garden in the Barbados ‘Scotland District’ 750 ft above sea level!
- At Mount Gay Visitors Centre, friendly guides take you through the fascinating history of Mount Gay Rum.
Barbados Attractions and Places of Interest
Barbados is a charming island of rich culture, tropical beauty, inspiring landscapes and fun ways to discover it all!
Feel your spirits soar as you connect with nature, immerse in true local culture, and enjoy new experiences.
- Water Fun!
- By Car
Uncover endless possibilites for adventure, exploration, fun & discovery!
Experience new adventures as you explore the warm crystal-clear waters surrounding Barbados!
- Cool Runnings Catamaran Sailing Cruises specializes in personalized cruises, ensuring the utmost in comfort, service and enjoyment. Swim, sail, snorkel and be entertained on a Day, Sunset or Private cruise!
- Join Jammin' Catamaran Cruises and choose swimming with turtles, snorkeling, fishing or diving.
- Explore beautiful coral reefs and perhaps a mysterious shipwreck in air-conditioned comfort with Atlantis Submarines. Day or night, this unique underwater tour takes you on an incredible adventure down to 150ft!
- Party with the pirates on the Jolly Roger while swimming and sailing on the calm waters along the beautiful west coast.
Hop aboard a rugged safari jeep or relax in an air-conditioned coach, either way Barbados is a beautiful island to tour!
- Travel on and off the beaten track and explore many hidden secrets of the island with an Island Safari tour.
- With Emmanuel Tours explore places like scenic Bathsheba, intriguing Harrison's Cave, and breathtaking coastal beaches.
- Join Scenic Barbados Tours for visits to the most intriguing and exciting sites on the island.
Although Barbados is a relatively small island, there is much to explore so you should consider renting a car during your stay.
- For the lowest rental rates on the island contact Fat Jacks Rentals.
- Discover and enjoy Barbados in the comfort of your own rental vehicle from Drive-A-Matic Car Rentals, offering the largest fleet of rental cars, jeeps and vans island wide.
- A-Team Automobile Rentals makes car renting a breeze with its well maintained vehicles and exceptional service.
- Top Car Rentals - we'll ensure your car rental experience is as smooth as a Bajan rum punch!
- Access-Stoutes Car Rentals offers impeccable service and delivery of a wide variety of vehicles at the airport, cruise terminal or any local address.
- Venture Barbados day or night with Venture Car Rentals - offering prompt delivery, well maintained vehicles, 24 hour emergency help and competitive rates!
- Our modern, well-maintained fleet of vehicles includes offerings suitable for any budget, and boasts probably the most SUV's available. Choose Direct Car Rentals for your transportational needs.
- Top Class Car Rentals offers a free roadmap with every hired car, jeep or moke so you can enjoy Barbados to the fullest plus 15% discount by booking direct online.
- Drive Cheap Barbados offers car hire in Barbados at very competitive pricing!
- Choose Chelsea Motors for reliable, efficient cars and service.
There's so much to discover about this island - from the historic homes and buildings that tell the story of our past, to the underground wonder of our natural caves. You will see our natural beauty in the tropical flowers that bloom around you and the breathtaking landscapes and seascapes that abound.
Your day can unfold however you wish... a sunrise stroll on the boardwalk, the adrenaline rush of an island adventure, chilling out on the beach enjoying island breezes with a tropical drink in hand or exploring local towns and villages to truly experience Bajan life.