- Let Island Safari show you the island like no one else can! Your day in Barbados will be one of adventure and exploration on and off the beaten track in their 4x4 Safari Land Rovers!
- SunTours Barbados offers a range of tours and activities to make your day in Barbados a memorable one. Take an island tour or create your own personally customized tour!
- Get married in Barbados as part of your Caribbean Cruise, with the help of Tropical Weddings. Choose from many romantic wedding packages and spectacular venues!
- Capture the heart and soul of your most precious memories with Magical Moments photographic services. Steve Cumberbatch, one of the Caribbean's leading wedding photographers, creates relaxed and happy memories that celebrate your love...
- Scenic Barbados Tours we offer a nice four-hour package of a sightseeing tour, a few hours at the beach with refreshments, beach chairs and umbrellas are available at a cost of $40.00. Inclusive of transportation etc.
Caribbean cruises: Barbados
Cruising To Barbados?
As part of your Caribbean cruise you'll enjoy your day in Barbados beginning with arrival at the Harbour on the outskirts of the capital city of Bridgetown.
The harbour is 13 miles from the Grantley Adams International Airport. If you are ending or joining your Caribbean cruise in Barbados you can easily arrange transfers to/from the airport.
The modern Cruise Passenger Terminal provides cruise passengers with a wide range of shopping facilities and services, together with a complete, modern telecommunications centre.
The Cruise Terminal boasts over 20 large duty-free shops that offer a range of items, including jewellery and watches, fine china and crystal, electronic goods and perfumes. Shop in air-conditioned comfort as you purchase tax-free merchandise, at prices typically 30% to 50% less than in Europe and North America. Go Shopping in Barbados
The Cruise Terminal also offers a modern telecommunications centre providing numerous communications services and facilities - postal, banking, fax services, direct-dial services, etc. Telephone cards and the VISA calling card can be accommodated.
How to spend your day in Barbados...
Now that your cruise has brought you to the shores of Barbados, how should you spend your day(s) on this beautiful island?
There are a number of exciting ways to pass the time in Barbados, whatever your age and whatever your interests. Here is a small sample of the many ways of enjoying your brief stay in Barbados, to experience them all ... you will have to return to Barbados for a full holiday!
More tips for a Barbados stop on your Caribbean vacation cruise...
Head to The Boatyard for a day of relaxation or fun at the beach.
Take a short stroll from the Cruise Terminal into our capital city, Bridgetown, to complete your shopping. Along the way you will pass Pelican Craft Village ... stop in to pick up souvenirs and local crafts.
Perhaps one of the best ways to spend your day in Barbados, is simply relaxing on the glorious coral sand beaches for which we are so famous!